Thursday, September 17, 2009

Urban Baby

Sometimes mama gets a thought in her head to do 'interesting' photo shoots, and I gotta say "Mama, what are you thinking?!?"

But then I get happy 'cause Mama makes silly faces and noises... SO BIG!


And laugh 'cause she rolls in the grass with me...


But then it goes on too long, it gets kind of get boring... and stuff on the ground is SOOO much more interesting than Mama's noises...



with the engrossing task of using this new jean jacket as a teether... the city buses that drive by and make loud machine sounds are {also} more fun to watch...


While the pre-rush hour traffic goes by, Kung Fu is sometimes in order...


but above all, trying to pretend Mama {the photographer} does not exist, is my goal especially when the photo shoot should have been done a LONG time ago...

Posted by Picasa
And so ends our {somewhat} unsuccessful Urban Baby photo shoot *sigh*

I think I will have to try again, when the beginning of rush hour is NOT happening...

No comments: